- Strength through unity. Unity through faith. 力量来自团结 团结来自信仰
- It's a load of bollocks. 我觉得是瞎扯
You're talking a load of bollocks! 你这是一派胡言!
- Spare the rod, spoil the child. 不打不成器/棍棒底下出孝子
- The multiplying villainies of nature do swarm upon him.
- Bugger off! 滚开！
- -Who are you?
-Who? Who is but the form following the function of what... 身份只是本质的一种形式...
..and what I am is a man in a mask. ...而我的本质是一个戴面具的人
- Oh, I can see that.
- Of course you can.
I'm not questioning your powers of observation.
I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.
- Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation...
...words will always retain their power.
Words offer the means to meaning...
...and, for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth.
- If you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.
- I dare do all that may become a man. Who dares more is none. -
- People should not be afraid of their governments.Governments should be afraid of their people.
- He used to say artists used lies to tell the truth,
while politicians used them to cover the truth up.
- A man after my own heart. 一个深得我心的人
- By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.
- You wear a mask for so long, you forget who you were beneath it.
- There are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidence.
- They're a pack of lying, greedy hypocrites! 他们是一群满口谎言，贪婪无比的伪君子！
- Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It
is the very last inch of us. But
within that inch ...we are free.
是我们最后一寸领地 ，但在那一寸领地里 ...我们是自由的
- collywobbles: 肚子痛，心神不宁
It gave me the collywobbles. 使我毛骨悚然
- A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having.
- I have kept my side of the bargain. 我履行了我的诺言
- Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh.
Beneath this mask there is an idea, 这张面具之下是一种思想
And ideas are bulletproof. 而思想是不怕子弹的
In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran...
...cast vicariously as both victim and villain
by the vicissitudes of fate. .
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity..
...is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished.
However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified...
...and has vowed to vanquish these venal
and virulent vermin vanguarding vice...
...and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta...
...held as a votive not in vain,
for the value and veracity of such...
...shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose.
So let me simply add that it's
my very good honor to meet you...
...and you may call me V.